5/26/09

Someone gave me the rights to express myself...

Everyone run, run away, fast!!!

*Looks around*
And those who stayed, now you will have to read my thoughts... About everything and anything.
Muahahahaa

Today I wanted to discuss the trend of the net, the "complain to everyone you meet"-trend, what's up with that?
Okay, life has it's ups and downs, I get that, but it's like most forums and chats and whatnots only has a place for people to get their complaints of their chests...
Where is the places where one can boast about how good life is, how nice the flowers are, how the problem got solved?

For some odd reason the truly positive people have to hide, cause if they are happy, then they are called liars, people gets jealous at them and tries to make them as miserable as they are.

Come oooon, if there wasn't downs in life, who would be able to recognize or even appreciate the ups? Yes, guilty of being a positive person, and is so tired of reading about how the dog is sick and vets costs a fortune, the flowers wont grow cause there is weeds or how much school sucks, or work...

Tell me the dog is sick, but atleast it's still alive, the flowers don't grow, but the weeds are also beautiful in their own way, school suck now, but then there is 2,5 to 3 months of blissfull summer... Try to see the glass as half-full instead of half-empty, try it even for a minute...

Or just watch the pretty mice dance on the radio, I sent them while you looked away ;D

4 comments:

  1. Looking at my empty glass I wonder how to see te positiv in that? Well, I could be thankful for the exercise I get when I walk over to the kitchen to fill it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, that is a way to be positive about it
    Yay, one understands me, the rest of the world to go...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Välkommen till bloggarnas skamlöst självupptagna och allmänt underbara krets :) Och jag håller med dig, själv har jag till exempel en (med god vilja nästan) halvfull öl, och begär inte mer av livet nu i denna stund.

    ReplyDelete
  4. global förstörelse, weeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete